Healthy Diet Tips – 101
General Tips For a Healthier Diet
10 healthy eating tips:
- Start with breakfast – every day!
- Eat regular meals – at least 3 each day
- Have smarter snacks – and only if you need them
- Be mindful – take your time and notice what you eat (write it down)
- Portion sized matter
- Think about what you drink
- Fill up on vegetables and fruit – 5+ a day (if you’re not allergic)
- Have whole grains, if and when you can
Create healthy, balanced meals:
1) Protein Package
2) Good Carbs; NOT NO Carbs!
- Whole grains are best
3) More Fruits, Veggies and Fiber
- Go for colors dark green, yellow, orange and red
- Suspendisse volutpat lobortis ipsum
Water, Water, Water!
Water is an important part of all body functions and processes, including digestion and elimination. In general, you should try to drink between half an ounce and an ounce of water for each pound you weigh, every day. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, that would be 75 to 150 ounces of water a day
Exercise – Just Move
Now, this doesn’t mean you have to do an hour of cardio or train for 2 hours every day.
Just move for about 30 minutes per day, at least!
Keep good blood circulation, encourage toxin elimination, maintain a healthy, strong heart.
Regular physical activity can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance.
Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently.
And when your heart and lung health improve, you have more energy to take on daily chores.